- Solution : The International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code
- Categories : Dangerous Goods
- Processing Time : 1-3 seconds
- API available : Yes
- Subscription available : Yes
- Data used: The International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code 40-20 Amendment (Applicable 2021 - 2023)
Solution: IMDG Dangerous Goods List (40-20 Amendment) (Applicable 2021-2023)
The IMDG Dangerous Goods List provide 9 "classes" of dangerous goods, such as Explosives, Gases, Flammable liquids, Flammable solids and other flammable substances, oxidising substances and organs perodixes, toxic and infectious substances, radioactive materials, corrosive substances and miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles.
Moaah provides a digitalised database of the IMDG Dangerous Goods List, with information including UN Number, Proper Shipping Name, Class or division of hazard, packing group, packing instructions and limited / excepted quantities.
- Using official IMDG Code (40-20 Amendment)
- Search by keyword or UN id number.
- Search by Product name or description to find presence of potential dangerous substances.