- Solution : The EU 8-digit HS codes, import and export duty rates.
- Categories : Import Duty
- Processing Time : 1-3 seconds
- API available : Yes
- Subscription available : Yes
- Data used: Official release of the Duty Rates information from the TARIC.
The European Union HS nomenclature, Import/Export Duty.
The Combined Nomenclature of the European Union (EU) is the EU's eight-digit coding system, comprising the HS codes with further EU subdivisions and legal notes specifically created to address the needs of the EU. In practice, however, some countries might adapt their procedures and legislation at different times - this sometimes leads to temporary inconsistencies
The information provided are HS Goods Code (8-digit EU HS Code), Order No., Start date, Origin Country, Measure Type, Legal Base and Duty Rate.
- Search by Product name or Product HS Code.
- Filter results by countries affected, keywords associated, or restriction labels.
- Source from official the EU Customs Authority.
- Data visualised in network graphs.