- Solution : National Tariffs
- Categories : Import Duty
- Processing Time : 1-20 seconds
- API available : Yes
- Subscription available : Yes
- Data used: Direct from Destination Country's Customs Authority
National Import Tariffs Data directly from Customs Authority of the destination country.
A tariff or duty (the words are used interchangeably) is a tax levied by governments on the value including freight and insurance of imported products. Different tariffs applied on different products by different countries.
Our national import tariffs database include preferential rates and trade agreements, which allow for lower import duty rate for certain goods from specific origin countries.
The solution includes:
- Search by Product name or Product HS Code.
- Filter results by duty rate descriptions, or origin countries.
- Source from official Customs Authority of the destination country.
- Data visualised in network graphs.
Countries with National Tariffs Data:
- European Union
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
If you are looking for national tariffs data not listed above, you may send your request to us via email@example.com.